locked Re: problem: edited date wipes out date posted #suggestion

Duane

I personally don't see a reason for the original post date/time on the Messages View. If an edit has been made, then I'm interested in the correct(ed) information and when it was posted to make sure I've seen it. It doesn't change the sort order as far as I can tell, still uses the original date/time on the view.

I believe this was done to minimize the impact on mobile users by "combining" the Edited button/icon and the posted date/time.