locked Re: New website is live + reply to changes

J,

Also, it's a step in the right direction that the subject includes the
word "private," but I don't think that's enough. There have been many,
many occasions when despite my typing "Offlist - private" into the
title, the recipient still has no idea that the message is private
because they ignore titles and are reading the message bodies.
I think you're right. Perhaps a note inserted at the top of the body as well, something similar to the edited message notice:

[Private Message Follows]

Shal
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum