locked Re: New website is live + reply to changes

Maria

On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 04:59 am, HR Tech wrote:
I've seen this happen with Y! digests ( not sure if it happens with individual html emails too) and it's typically because the end user has enlarged her font size too much and it messes with the design.

That said, just now I was not able to reproduce this with a groups.io digest even at the largest font size, it still worked fine on iphone and ipad. So it may not be that...

but separately, kudos to Mark for creating a digest that doesn't get messed up when a user has max font size set. Yeahy.

Maria