locked Re: Message Number Box is gone! ACK!

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Maria,

         I was thinking the message # in blue+icon, since the permalink link icon has already been where it is for a very long time and users are well trained to use it.  Since it's whole purpose is to give you the link to a specific message, using its message number, the number itself and the permalink are essentially the same thing.

         I could absolutely deal with doing away with the permalink icon entirely, but I think that's ill-advised since users are already familiar with it and its purpose.  Since the message number in its current position is new, new, new the option exists for tweaking its appearance.

--
Brian