locked Re: Message Number Box is gone! ACK!

Nightowl >8#

HR Tech wrote:>>I think that's a good idea as well. So you'd see the message # but instead of the link icon you'd see a linkified blue number when you are in expanded message view or single view. Plus you see the message # in the box between the forwards and backwards arrows right above and below. So it's there up to 3 times, actually. Either the way it is now or as Brian suggests works for me.<<

Wherever anyone wants it on the actual single or expanded message view is fine, my concern is if it's by the permalink on single message view, it won't be visible in Messages List view. That is where I absolutely have to see the number in order to scroll. Mark moved it between sender and date/time instead of in the front, which is ok, but there's no permalink on Messages list, so I was afraid it would no longer be in the list view. If it's moved off the list view, I can't use it like I need to.

Am I making sense?

Just trying to calm down, and trust it's going to work like this.

Brenda