locked Re: Message Number Box is gone! ACK!

Maria

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 02:11 pm, Brian Vogel wrote:
As an aside and from an aesthetic viewpoint I still think that "merging" the permalink icon with the message number designation would make more sense and cause the message number to stand out as an entity separate from the time.  This, however, is a real nit to pick.

I think that's a good idea as well. So you'd see the message # but instead of the link icon you'd see a linkified blue number when you are in expanded message view or single view. Plus you see the message # in the box between the forwards and backwards arrows right above and below. So it's there up to 3 times, actually.

Either the way it is now or as Brian suggests works for me.

Maria