locked Re: Message Number Box is gone! ACK!

Nightowl >8#

Brian Vogel wrote:>>As an aside and from an aesthetic viewpoint I still think that "merging" the permalink icon with the message number designation would make more sense and cause the message number to stand out as an entity separate from the time. This, however, is a real nit to pick.<<

No no, please. Please leave it where it is. If the Message # is not visible in the list version of preview posts single messages swhen I scroll through them, I can't use it. Please don't merge it anywhere, ok? Please leave it visible.

Brenda