That's being done by Outlook. The Date field of email headers specify both a Date/Time and the UTC* offset of that Date/Time. With that information Outlook can convert the Date/Time to anyone's local time. For example, your first message in this thread had:

Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 19:23:32 -0500
The "-0500" is the offset from UTC of that date/time. I live in in UTC-0800, so my email software subtracts the difference in those offsets (3 hours) from that date/time and displays your messages as having been sent at "04:23 PM 1/21/2015" - in my local time.

-- Shal
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coordinated_Universal_Time