locked Re: Message Number Box is gone! ACK!

Maria

Brenda

I just tried looking at the message view page in bigger resolution on my screen and what happens if you are in a more enlarged view (sorry don't know technical term) is that the message # box looks like it's gone away - but actually if you enlarge your browser window ( not zoom - just click and drag it to make it bigger) it comes back. It's always there.

I'm not sure if this is what you are experiencing but thought I"d make that suggestion in case it helps.

Maria