locked Re: Regarding Closed Threads #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Mark,

          Are closed threads and locked threads the same thing?  I know in groups here moderators have locked various threads (as you well know) the following mini-lock character appears before those threads (and, I'd imagine, individual messages in a locked thread, but I don't use message view):

If closed is another status it might be helpful to use an icon specific to that status.

I also happen to disagree with Brenda about the use of "Cancel."   I find "Discard" used far more frequently than "Cancel" with regard to tossing a draft in the trash along with all changes one might have made to it when the decision not to post has been made.

--
Brian