locked Re: Can Message #'s be listed in a smaller font next to the time of the message #suggestion

Nightowl >8#

That's fine, just please always keep them visible somewhere in the subject line/first words of the preview seen in message view, otherwise I can't scroll down and see them at a glance.

I know you're busy, but if you could please fix the size of the desktop Message # box so I can see it again before you quit for the weekend, PLEASE do that? I have a lot still to reply to and now I have to zoom in and out to do anything.

Thank you again so much for understanding my problem.

Brenda