locked Re: New website is live + reply to changes

Maria

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 02:22 pm, J_catlady wrote:
Mark, Did you just turn it blue or was I imagining things? :-)

When you click "private" both the "private" toggle button and the "reply to sender" ( which then appears and removes the "reply to group" option) turn blue.

So you get a written, iconographic, and a visual color cue that you are now in "private" mode PLUS the word "private" in the subject.

It was like that at launch. Likewise in groups where the default reply is to sender the inverse happens and it goes from blue to green ( sender to group) when you click the toggle button.

I've now tested it multiple times in our test groups and I'm loving it.

Maria