locked Re: Message Number Box is gone! ACK!

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 02:20 pm, J_catlady wrote:
My guess is it's equally frustrating to sophisticated and unsophisticated users.

You're probably right.  But sophisticated users, and particularly participants in beta, at least know what's happening, or not happening behind the scenes, which at least allows you to know you're not going mad (kinda, anyway).  When you truly have no clue as to why what's happening is happening it takes things to an entirely different plane.  I remember all of my experiences of being in this position all too well!!
--
Brian