locked Re: Message Number Box is gone! ACK!

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 02:11 pm, Brian Vogel wrote:
cannot recall at the moment as to whether searches when in thread view use both the Title/Subject and message text or not

This has been fixed and it includes matches on both title and message body. No worries there.

This is one of the reasons I don't use the search function here.

I've started to avoid it for searching beta posts, but unfortunately, there's no other option when group archives are private.

these tons of false positives and false negatives are even more frustrating to unsophisticated (yes, that is the proper term in the software world - and it has nothing to do with general worldliness) users

My guess is it's equally frustrating to sophisticated and unsophisticated users. It's just a PITA, period!

It's dumb to buy smart water.