From: Duane [mailto:txpigeon@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 8:51 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Re: Date/Time on messages #suggestions

That's one of the things that changed with NEO. It used to have date/time, but they wanted to be like Facebook.

I'm not sure how Mark is going to do the date thing allowing different formats, but I think it could be used here for each person. I'm also not sure how the time is stored on messages, but I think it could be displayed in local time. The problem with that is if/when you start talking about a meeting or something, there may be folks in two or more different time zones. I think Yahoo just always used Pacific time and everyone adjusted their thinking.