locked Re: Message Number Box is gone! ACK!

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 12:49 pm, Brian Vogel wrote:
The search feature here is one of the absolutely weakest points of Groups.io.

Brian, I'll go you one better: it is THE worst feature at this point. There are false positives and false negatives galore. It's nearly impossible to find what you want. If there's any on thing that gives me nightmares (and sincere worries) about the success of this product, and my decision to move my group here, the sub-par search function is it.

It's dumb to buy smart water.