locked Re: Can Message #'s be listed in a smaller font next to the time of the message #suggestion

Maria

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 12:53 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Makes sense to me to move them. Where exactly do you think they should go? In Messages view, I could put them between the author and the time. But in Expanded Messages View, it's not clear to me. In the More popup?

Cool. In Messages view between the author and time seems great.

In Expanded Messages view could they go under the time stamp? In light grey? Or in More...

Maria