locked Re: Can Message #'s be listed in a smaller font next to the time of the message #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

 I also think that the message number should not be featured as the "face forward" of a message list.  It has absolutely no relevance to the actual content being conveyed.

I think it would work very well if placed as part of the permalink to a given post in the upper right hand corner.  The current link icon followed by the message number would work perfectly for the purpose.  If that's absolutely offensive to anyone, then at least placing it after the actual Title/Subject, preferably in some clearly demarcated way that makes it separate from the Subject font, would also work.
--
Brian