locked Re: Message Number Box is gone! ACK!

Sue

>On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 10:54 am, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Do other people use the Msg # text field on a regular basis? I'm just wondering if there's another way we can solve this besides having that text field on the page.

I wouldn’t say I use it regularly, in fact it’s fairly rare these days but when I do, I use it in the same way Brenda described; to narrow down my search for a specific post when I can’t find it via a keyword search or can’t remember a keyword but have a vague idea of when it was posted. The other time I would use it, obviously, is to search for a particular message such as when Maria quoted a message number for Brenda to look at.

I’ve just tried doing a # search on both mobile and desktop and they both look and work fine for me.  I do take the point about the mobile possibly looking better if it were somehow on the same line but I’d rather keep it this way than do away with it altogether. But then I used it via mobile before this change and found that fine as well.

Clearly I’m easy to please – over this topic at least <g>

Sue