locked Re: Message Number Box is gone! ACK!

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 10:54 am, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Do other people use the Msg # text field on a regular basis? I'm just wondering if there's another way we can solve this besides having that text field on the page.

Mark,

In rethinking this, I actually rarely use the message#. I think I may use it once in awhile as a "citation" when I don't want to post or send an actual link, but that is rare. I think it's unimportant in the big scheme of things and I have no problem with it staying on the search page.

I am puzzled by the panic and stress over this. It seems like a relatively unimportant issue, even to me, who does favor the message # box being available. I personally don't feel any pain by its staying with the search box.

It's dumb to buy smart water.