locked Re: update the drafts counter in a consistent manner #suggestion

Ok:

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 07:14 am, J_catlady wrote:

Haven't noticed the trashcan icon and am not seeing it now

Like I said, I'm not caffeinated. You said it's on the "discard" button. I see it but it's barely noticeable IMO. Maybe I need better glasses but I would suggest eliminating the word "discard" and using a LARGER, visible/noticeable trashcan icon. And I do see it now, as I compose this draft.

It's dumb to buy smart water.