locked Re: update the drafts counter in a consistent manner #suggestion

Brian,

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 07:09 am, Brian Vogel wrote:

 If you're not using the test system, switch over and look at the discard button.  There's actually a trash can icon on the button, and the meaning of a trash can in cyberspace is pretty universal.

I am not completely awake yet, but I, too, was just about to mention the trashcan icon and the fact that gmail, for instance, uses for both situations: checkbox and delete drafts, or open draft and discard/delete - so why the distinction here?  Where else have seen this distinction in language ("delete" vs. "discard")? If discard means "cancel and delete," who needs it? Because "delete" implies you're cancelling as well. Right?

I'm on the test version and still see the language difference. Haven't noticed the trashcan icon and am not seeing it now, as I would in gmail if composing a message. I'll caffeinate and try some more examples.

It's dumb to buy smart water.