From: Frances [mailto:travel@...]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 1:11 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Date/Time on messages #suggestions

Hi

Facebook just has 1 hour. No date or time.

If you put time, I guess you need to put the initials of the time zone!

Would you need to select this when you set up your group?

Frances

On Jan 21 15, at 11:01 AM, D R Stinson <dano@...> wrote:

I think there's value to that idea. It let's the reader quickly compare the time of the post rather than both being '3 hours ago'.

Dano