locked Re: Editing a post resulting in duplicate messages to e-mail subscribers

Nightowl >8#

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 05:37 pm, J_catlady wrote:>>On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 05:13 pm, Feathered Leader wrote: Shal wrote:>>TThe simpler, but perhaps more painful, solution is to just live through the learning curve as members learn not to make unnecessary edits. Shal, he also wrote this, and I agree: I've no problem with making the field mandatory.<<

Actually, I never wrote that, I quoted Shal, and I don't see what my response was to the quote in this post...but I can look back and see if I can find it. I know though, I didn't write what is above, I quoted it and replied to it somewhere. :)

Brenda