locked Re: Features Request - "Report" feature and "Ignore user" feature #suggestion

While we're at it, if we're in kitchen-sink feature mode what about friending?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2016, at 9:32 AM, J_catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

I like both of those.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2016, at 9:21 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

I've now been witness to my first ugly flame war on a groups.io group, and that has pointed out, in my eyes, the need for both of these features.

If one is reading an attack/flame post that is completely inappropriate and violates group rules and basic civility there should be a "Report" link or button somewhere beneath each message that would allow you to bring it to the immediate attention of the group's owner and moderation team.

Having an "Ignore User" feature, much like a "Mute this thread" feature but that serves as a "Mute this user in threads I view" feature would be invaluable as well.
--
Brian

It's dumb to buy smart water.

It's dumb to buy smart water.