locked Re: Hidden e-mail truncation in ellipses when clicked

I'm any case, as you will see when you reach that point in the old threads, this is now non-issue. Mark decided to make fig leafs an optional setting.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2016, at 7:33 AM, J_catlady <j.olivia.catlady@gmail.com> wrote:

Feathered,

That's why you and others (not me) want fig leafs. The emails are showing onlist. That's your whole argument. And they show within the ellipses, too. The ellipses are gust for the purpose of collapsing prior posts when someone top posts and doesn't trim.

My point is that (a) it's a lot of work for the bad guys to have to go through all the messages and click on all the ellipses and (b) it would seem (naively) like a simple matter for the system to wipe email addresses from the site that appear as part of a top post or quoted message. Those are the bulk of the emails that show up (plumber references and the like would be few and far between), so wiping emails only in that case would solve your issue while leaving the plumber references intact.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2016, at 1:31 AM, Feathered Leader <featheredleader@att.net> wrote:

Mark,

When I checked out catlady's reply to me in message #10022, and click on the three dots ellipses, I still see my fig-leafed e-mail address. Is this something else to check, when the e-mail is ellipsed, does that show? It shows both Feathered Leader, and the truncated e-mail, and I would like it only to show Feathered Leader.

And this isn't something you missed, I just posted this tonight.

Please check it out, thanks.

Brenda

It's dumb to buy smart water.

It's dumb to buy smart water.