locked Re: Problem with Search Function

Nightowl >8#

Brian wrote:>>I have never said that message numbers or message number searches should go away.The only way any user becomes more sophisticated is to learn and to observe how more sophisticated users actually do things. Those who absolutely refuse to do so, and they do exist, will get dismissal from me because that's what willful ignorance deserves.<<

Excuse me, but I agree with Shal here, you are being unnecessarily hurtful here.

I am quite sophisticated, very computer literate, and even use things like DOS and VI. But it is my choice to read groups on any site, by writing the message numbers down as I read, and then going back in to use them to reply.

So I would appreciate it if you would not imply that I'm ignorant because of how I choose to use the site.

Thank you,

Brenda