locked Re: Proposal: New Reply To option

Nightowl >8#

Shal wrote:>>(Whew, dodged a bullet: autocorrect tried to give me "Antonymous Group". The mind boggles at what that might have done. It must be late.)<<

I hear you there. I've been reading in here since post # 7829 all evening, night and now into the wee hours of the morning....it's 3:23 a.m. St.Louis time. But I got really concerned when I discovered my main domain e-mail address I use in here was listed in a Google search. Since that point I've been unable to stop reading, but I really need to get to bed too soon, because it's still a long way from reaching the top message.

Brenda