locked Re: Email address hide-n-seek

But again. It's top posted and the email address in that situation is hidden within ellipses.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 13, 2016, at 11:28 PM, Feathered Leader <featheredleader@att.net> wrote:

Shal wrote:>>But I tend not to use the web interface much and I hadn't really noticed until now that the "Insert Quoted Message" button in the web Reply feature inserts the usual quote heading, but with the email address spelled out in full.<<

Exactly. And since I post almost exclusively from the website, that's how the e-mail address I use in here on my main domain got into a Google search. That is the only place is appears, is being quoted on here.

Thanks Shal,

Brenda

It's dumb to buy smart water.