locked Re: Email Hide And Seek Final

Nightowl >8#

Here is what concerns me about profile name:

"Your short profile name. Must be unique, with no punctuation or spaces. If you set a profile name, your profile becomes public; people will be able to view your profile at groups.io/profile/profilename."

This is what appears in the Profile tab.

I have not, to my knowledge, set a profile name, but featheredleader is in the box for the profile name.

I'm fine with featheredleader being my shortened name to use, but I am not fine with my profile becoming public.

Please explain this to me, thanks.

Brenda