locked Re: "FROM" header in digest and "insert quote" displays full email address

Nightowl >8#

Maria wrote:>>2- The "insert quote" button via web carries over the entire email address of the OP. This relates to our prior thread but perhaps can have separate behavior and just insert the user's profile name?<<

Mark Fletcher wrote:>>Done.<<

Thank you Mark! This would have prevented my non-public main domain e-mail address used on here from getting out on Google. Hopefully I won't have any problems with it, but it''s nice to know that now it would be protected if I changed it.

Brenda