locked Re: Feature Request - Direct to Messages/Calendar/Photo Page for "Your Groups"

Nightowl >8#

HR Tech wrote:>>It would be nice to have the visual representation of the group you are in echoed in each page so you feel you are in a the specific environment you want to be. <<

I completely agree, even a thumbnail photo of the one from your Home page would be helpful in knowing exactly which group we are in. They all look alike at this point. I'm praying and hoping some day Mark might allow us to customize the interfaces with color and photos like Classic Groups did, so that each group is unique at first sight and there's no mix ups.

Brenda