locked Re: "FROM" header in digest and "insert quote" displays full email address

Nightowl >8#

HR Tech wrote:>> The other side of that is that many of us have built successful, safe, and
effective communities by using products like Y! and other similar services.<<
Exactly. And once upon a time, Yahoo Classic Groups were the best thing around. Then they destroyed it. We don't want Groups.io to be anything like the new "improved" Yahoo, (Which was anything but), we want it to be like the old Yahoo, when it actually worked and was the best thing around.

Groups.io is definitely better, and more improved than even the old Yahoo. But I agree with Maria, people want an easy transition to a new platform, and familiarity always helps.

Brenda