locked Re: Email address hide-n-seek

Nightowl >8#

J wrote:>>Since I now understand the "quoting" issue, perhaps it's possible for the system to automatically mask only those email addresses that appear as part of a quoted message header. (But again: they still appear in emails, so what's really the point...)<<

The point is that an e-mail address that I didn't want out there in the public, got out there in the public because it was Quoted in it's entirety by posts in here in Beta.

The troublemakers in my past are not in my group, nor would they ever be allowed into it, so e-mail showing the full address isn't a problem. BUT, they could get the e-mail off of here and start harassing me again.

That is what is completely unacceptable for me.

Brenda