locked Re: New problems with edit function in test version on web

I've had severe editing problems recently also, and not just in the test version. Font sizes in a wiki page reverted to humongous even after I edited them by hand and was shown the correct-sized font before the save. Messages going into the approval queue lose all formatting, as far as I can see. I'd given up and resorted to re-formatting them by hand, to the extent possible. I don't remember the details. From what I recall, font sizes go whacko, bullet points are lost, and spacing goes crazy.

It's dumb to buy smart water.