locked Re: Ability to Bookmark Posts within the Interface

Maria

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 08:45 am, HR Tech wrote:
For those on mobile web this would be especially useful. Bookmarks via browser in mobile web are no fun at all and take several steps. Whereas the way i envision a bookmarks button on the groups.io interface would take one click.

Another reason why bookmarks within the groups.io interface would be cool: I mentioned it today to someone in our group who is a very active poster, and they said that it would be so helpful to them as when they travel and use other computers they'd be able to get to their list of favorites/bookmarked groups.io posts regardless of which (and whose ) browser they are using. I hadn't thought of that advantage as i always travel with my laptop - but I guess there is that to, not needing to worry about where/which device you are logging in from.

Maria