locked Re: Editing a post resulting in duplicate messages to e-mail subscribers

Nightowl >8#

Shal wrote:>>The simpler, but perhaps more painful, solution is to just live through the learning curve as members learn not to make unnecessary edits. And learn what's necessary and what's not.<<

I would prefer that. I'm really against any sort of hold on a message, because sometimes I send/post one right before I leave the house or shut down, and I wait for it to appear. 10 minutes would be way too long to wait, especially if I need to be somewhere.

Yes, I know I'm replying to message #8026...but at least I've gotten this far catching up!

Brenda