Topics

Updates

Hi All,

I've updated the help center. It now has the completed Owners Manual, as well as the FAQ and the very much still work in progress Members Manual.

Thanks,
Mark

John Wirtz SF

Mark,

Thanks for all your hard work and I have just successfully started a new group which was originally on “egroups”.  Remember those? The previous group was with Yahoo and has fallen into complete dysfunctionality.

I have some suggestions re improvements but you might be working on such things.  Is there a site /system development plan moderators can look at to save posting messages about things you are already working on.

My requests are fairly minor but concern the management of member lists more efficiently than is currently possible.

Keep us posted.

Best regards

John Wirtz
sfssgroup

From: docs@beta.groups.io <docs@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Fletcher
Sent: 01 April 2020 17:36
To: docs@beta.groups.io
Subject: [docs] Updates

Hi All,

I've updated the help center. It now has the completed Owners Manual, as well as the FAQ and the very much still work in progress Members Manual.

Thanks,

Mark

John Wirtz SF

Mark, 

Very helpful and a useful resource that hasn’t been available from other platforms.

I have just migrated to group.io and did find quite difficult to locate a replacement for my defunct Yahoo group.  You have a fairly unique service worldwide.

I was very pleased to find you.

I’ve seen several message of concern about the future of the service hand having had one aborted attempt at creating a new group with a company called “groupspaces”, I can understand the concern.

I do have some suggestions but am quite busy with communication to update my members with COVID 19 information relating t our business.

But, in time, I intend to give you a structured list of request for improvements so that you can assess them in logical order.

I look forward to communicating with you and your collaborators.

Best regards

John Wirtz
Sfssgroup@groups.io

From: docs@beta.groups.io <docs@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Fletcher
Sent: 01 April 2020 17:36
To: docs@beta.groups.io
Subject: [docs] Updates

Hi All,

Thanks,

Mark

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 04:09 PM, John Wirtz SF wrote:
But, in time, I intend to give you a structured list of request for improvements so that you can assess them in logical order.
Hi John,

please be sure to raise them on the official suggestions group called beta where you can tag them with the hashtag #suggestion

Regards,
Andy