Special Notices and Digests/Summaries #suggestion

Andy I

Pardon me, because I have not been following this group with any regularity.

Apparently, Special Notices bypass Digests and Daily Summary subscriptions.  When a member subscribes with the Digest or Summary choices, they also receive Special Notices directly, effectively bypassing the Digest or Summary (but I assume also appear later in the Digest or Summary).

As far as I can tell, the fact that Special Notices bypass the Digest/Summary and are emailed directly, is not mentioned in the Members and Owners Manuals.  (I might not have looked in the right places, or used the right search terms, but I couldn't find it.)

Please update the manuals to reflect the fact that Special Notices are sent immediately even to those subscribed to a Digest or Summary.

Andy

Nina E

> Please update the manuals to reflect the fact that Special Notices are sent immediately even to those subscribed to a Digest or Summary.

Done as of the July 29, 2022 update of the Owners Manual and the Members Manual. Thank you for the feedback.

- Nina

(Apologies for the delay in response. I was away on vacation for the past few weeks.)