Topics

See references (hyperlink?) to Pending Subscription Notice help

Frances

I was going to give details about pending members' subscription requests when using the pending subscription notice.

However I think it is okay, if there is a reference to the fuller instructions.

This isn't sufficient without the following page because it says: "Responses go to the group owner address and are recorded on individual members’ pages under “+owner messages.”" but this confuses some people.

This full description is very helpful.
https://groups.io/helpcenter/ownersmanual/1/managing-members/handling-pending-members?single=true

Can you please consider some kind of see reference to this in the Notes from the first link?

Happy holidays!

Frances

Nina E

In the Owners Manual, the Managing member notices > Pending Subscription notice section now includes a reference and link to the Managing members > Handling pending members section. Thank you for the suggestion!

- Nina