Missing +1 email command (Like) info from the User Manual #suggestion

OK then, let's compromise; just add only text :)

On 2021-06-13 15:04, J_Catlady via groups.io wrote:
Christos,
I'll go further. I actually think adding those extra words would create, rather than remove, confusion.:-(

On Sun, Jun 13, 2021 at 11:56 AM Christos G. Psarras <christos@...> wrote:

I agree 100%, it's technically correct, but on the other hand, my experience has taught me that when dealing with users of all levels of knowledge (or common sense), it pays to be explicit/precise.

Cheers,
Christos

On 2021-06-11 14:20, J_Catlady via groups.io wrote:
I think “the text” implies clearly enough that it’s the only text.

Nope. :-)

On 2021-06-11 14:20, J_Catlady via groups.io wrote:
I think “the text” implies clearly enough that it’s the only text.

Andy Wedge

On Sun, Jun 13, 2021 at 09:39 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Also: why is there not a -1 feature to Unlike something? You could suggest it in beta. :-)
It was discussed back in 2019 on Beta

Andy

I’m aware of the removal of the minuses. I was talking about -1 just to Unlike (via email) a Like, which you can currently do only on the site. And I was half-joking.