From: docs@beta.groups.io <docs@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Duane
Sent: Monday, November 2, 2020 6:54 AM
To: docs@beta.groups.io
Subject: [docs] Members Manual suggestion

PDF October 30/31 2020

3.4.6
Should add a line about how to turn off 2FA.
"To disable two-factor authentication, click the Disable Two-Factor button, enter your Groups.io password in the popup box, and click Disable."
I'm sure my wording isn't quite correct since I don't use 2FA, but someone was having a problem understanding that it was the GIO password that went in the box.