Members Manual #suggestion

Duane

In referring to the manual to answer a question this morning, I noticed that it's not up to date.  Specifically, section 3.4.7 says that all profiles are on one page, but that changed last year so that there's now a drop down to select which profile to edit.  Both the overall (top of section) and individual (bottom of section) profile selection instructions need to be corrected.

The topic on account and group profiles is now up to date. Thank you for the info! (Somehow I missed the change when it was made last year, I think because I was on the road at the time.)

- Nina