Member manual suggestion: add the initials nmm somewhere in Help #suggestion

Frances

Edited

Hi

A member asked about documentation or help on nmm. I use my browser to search pages of help.
Could it be added to this section?
https://groups.io/helpcenter/ownersmanual/1/customizing-group-settings/spam-control-and-moderation-settings

Perhaps it and some other similar abbreviations can be added to the glossary as well.

I see that badges are in Additional Information - https://groups.io/helpcenter/ownersmanual/1/additional-information/member-badges-and-topic-icons

But the "image" of the badge is not retrievable by browser search of the Help page. i.e. I can't find nmm or ff.

Cheers,

Frances

Nina E

Hi, Frances. I added a “Badge text” column to the table of member badges in the Additional information section in the Owners Manual and the Members Manual. I’ll look at beefing up/clarifying the NMM information within the manual as well. (I was on vacation for the past couple of weeks, so I made the quickest change this week. :-) )

Thank you for the feedback!

- Nina