Topics

Items per Page

Bruce Bowman

Per https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/25067, the Items Per Page setting for an account now works as expected for Databases.

I don't have a 100+-row database table so I'm unable to confirm this.

If true, the Account Preferences entries in the system help need to be updated to remove the exception note (i.e.: "Note: The infinite scroll setting might not be usable on all pages (for example, database tables). In such cases, the items listed per page will revert back to 20 items.").

Regards,
Bruce

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 6:02 PM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
Per https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/25067, the Items Per Page setting for an account now works as expected for Databases.

I don't have a 100+-row database table so I'm unable to confirm this.

I was responding to the original bug about infinite scroll not working the archives, not the database. I fixed the original bug (although that was rolled back temporarily this evening). I have not done the database page yet.

Thanks,
Mark