Help landing page rework

Edited

I just noticed the landing page was reworked, https://groups.io/helpcenter , I don't know when that was done as I use bookmarks, but kudos, it looks very neat and efficient now!

Cheers,
Christos

Christos, that's a bad link. The comma got included and it says "page not found." Might want to delete and resent. Or send an edit if allowed in this subgroup (I haven't checked)

On Sat, Oct 9, 2021 at 01:18 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Or send an edit if allowed in this subgroup (I haven't checked)
Thanks for letting me know J, turns out edits are allowed.

Well, I guess Thunderbird has spoiled me as it works a bit differently on how it links text...  I composed that message online and not thinking I pasted the link text then continued with the comma and space etc, and apparently the online editor seems to use space as the flag to end the linked text and will include the comma and whatever there is before it.  I guess I should have spaced first, comma, then space again, as I did in the message edit.

Cheers,
Christos

Duane

On Sat, Oct 9, 2021 at 12:55 PM, Christos Psarras wrote:
I guess I should have spaced first, comma, then space again, as I did in the message edit.
To make it look/work right, for online (which is what I mostly do) I use: link space comma/period left-arrow backspace end continue.  Takes a few extra keys, but I think it looks better.  I wish it worked 'normal', but I'm just happy the site exists!  Maybe Mark can fix it one day in his copious spare time. ;>)

The change was made on 20 Sep 21, https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/30348.

Duane