From: docs@beta.groups.io <docs@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Duane
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2020 9:59 AM
To: docs@beta.groups.io
Subject: [docs] Deleting Messages

In trying to answer a question on GMF, Shal noticed that there is no information on how to delete individual messages.  That info should be added in Owners Manual in Section 13 (for any message) and in the Members Manual in Section 7 (for your own messages.)
ref: https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/topic/78224767