Clarify meaning of hashtag setting 'Reply only to sender'

Andy Wedge

Hi Nina,

In the Owner's Manual section about hashtags https://groups.io/helpcenter/ownersmanual/1/managing-hashtags/viewing-creating-modifying-and-deleting-hashtags, can we have some clarification about the difference between 'Reply to sender' and 'Reply only to sender' as the latter is not specifically listed as a Reply To option in the Group Settings Message Policies.

Regards,
Andy

Duane

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 05:17 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
the difference between 'Reply to sender' and 'Reply only to sender' as the latter is not specifically listed as a Reply To option in the Group Settings Message Policies.
That strikes me as a programming glitch rather than a documentation error.

Duane