Clarification re Emailed Photos Album #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Nina,

I can see no reference in the Members or Owners manuals regarding the Emailed Photos Album that not all images will end up there. Mark's message on Beta confirmed that only those larger than 100x100 pixels are included and I don't recall seeing any change to that policy.  Can we add a note to that effect?

Regards
Andy

Nina E

Hi, Andy. I added such a note to the Customizing group settings > Message policy settings > Max Photo Size in Email topic in the Owners Manual and to the Working with photos > About the Emailed Photos album topic in the Members Manual.

Thank you for the suggestion!