Topics

Claiming messages and/or pending members

Andy Wedge

Hi,

following up on a GMF post, I can't see anything if the Owner's Manual that mentions if something is claimed by one owner/mod, it can only be changed by another owner/mod online (i.e. they cannot do it via email).

Also, reading the section on Handling Pending Messages (11.1 in the PDF document), one of the two Notes near the top states:

Pending messages expire after 14 days. If no action is taken within that period, the request is rejected.

I have two questions on this:

  • Is the word 'rejected' correct here (implying that a rejection notice could be sent) or should be be 'deleted'?
  • Would it be clearer to say that the 'message' is rejected/deleted (select appropriate word based upon my first question)

Thanks,
Andy